- Born in 1981 in Poland, she graduated with honors from the master class of solo singing in 2007 at the Academy of Music in Poznań (Poland).
- In 2006/2007, she won a scholarship of Conservatorio di Musica di Santa Cecilia in Rome.
- Still a student, she has made a debut in Opera Theater in Szczecin (Poland) staring in Cavalleria Rusticana (2002).
- During the Polish Song Competition in 2005, she earned a honorable mention at the National Opera.
- 2008 was a starting of her career at the Musical Theater in Poznań, where she appeared in Johann Strauss’s “Gipsy King” as Chipra
- She has participated in various Internationals Festivals of Musik (Greifsvalder Bach Woche in Germany, Musik in Cathedral – Poland, Musica Sacra – Poland). She performed successfully in Poland and abroad (Germany, Italy, Finland, Spain, Lithuania), singing both secular and religious music (cantatas, oratorio). The most important performances included: A. Vivaldis; „Gloria”; G.B. Pergolesis „Stabat Mater”; J.S. Bach’s: „Magnificat” and „Weinachtsoratorium”; G.F. Haendels: „Messiah”; W.A. Mozarts: „Messe in C KV-66”, „Messe in KV-317”, „Vespeare solennes de confessore KV-339”, „Missa Brevis D KV-194”, „Requiem in d KV-626”; G. Rossinis: „ Stabat Mater”; K. Szymanowskis „Stabat Mater”; H.M. Góreckis „Symphony of Sorrowfull Song”.
Aleksandra, travels the world, reads, and dances the Argentinean Tango with equal passion. Always an idealist and an optimist, she continues to try to make the world a better place (with varying degree of success…)